Shiny and straight hair can make a major impact because it is the kind of style that somehow manages to look chic and suits almost everything from saris to shalwar kameez to jeans tops. Here is what you need to know about hair straightening and straighteners.
Tips for Choosing a Hair Straightener
Here are some tips to choose the right hair straightener.
- Choose The Right Shape
Remington Hair Straighteners and those of other brands come in slightly varying shapes such as slightly rounded edges and sharp edges. Therefore it is best to choose according to your preferences because with slightly rounded edges, it will be easier to transition your hair straightener into a curling iron. Moreover, a hair straightener with sharp edges is less adaptable but may give you comparatively straighter hair.
- Consider Plate Width
Wider plates of hair straighteners are incredibly useful for those who have longer and thicker hair because these straightening gadgets can gather more hair and heat it in fewer passes. Another benefit is that wide plates are considered to reduce damage for thicker hair types. On the other hand, short, over-processed, or fine hair will be better served with narrow plates that apply comparatively less heat.
- Think About Temperature
It is a no-brainer that high heat means faster, more effective straightening – but did you know that not all hair types need the hottest irons?
In order to reduce damage to your hair, you can buy a hair straightener with adjustable heat settings and style your hair on the lowest heat setting that gets you the desired results.
- Know the Difference Between Price and Value
Cheaper straighteners can not only break more quickly, but they may also damage your precious hair, apply heat unevenly, and even overheat. On the other hand, an expensive one should last for years, and cause less damage to your hair. In my opinion, Remington Hair Straightener is one of the top straighteners out there.
How To Straighten Hair
- Prep for Straight Hair in the Shower by shampooing and conditioning your hair. Also, comb the conditioner through with a paddle brush for better results.
- Once you are out of the shower, do not towel dry your hair like crazy because it will enhance the natural curl. Instead, pat downwards gently.
- Brush your hair. As for your brush, Use the boar bristle and nylon mix because it can help give a smoother look to your hair.
- Make sure that your hair is bone dry when you straighten.
- Using a thermal protector is optional but if you use one, it can dramatically reduce the frizz factor.
- Make sure that you avoid too hot temperatures because that can damage your hair health.
- Instead of randomly grabbing fistfuls of hair create sections so you can easily track your progress. Also, the Remington Hair Straightener or any other straightener won’t give you the best results when it has to work on some pieces that are too thick and others being comparatively thin.
- While you straighten your hair, always keep them pulled taut because they’ll need fewer pass-throughs and fewer passes mean less damage.
- Once done with straightening, the use of finishing products can reduce frizz and add shine.
Top Hair Straighteners
Here we have listed some products for all your hair straightening and styling needs.
- T3 SinglePass Ceramic
It can produce a maximum temperature of slightly over 400 degrees Fahrenheit and can get heated up to its maximum temperature in less than a minute. It doesn’t have a digital display but does look stunning overall.
- Kristin Ess 3-in-One Flat Iron
The Kristin Ess 3-in-One Flat Iron is affordable and comes with useful features such as 30-minute automatic shut-off, four temperature settings, and the 9-foot-long swivel cord that makes it comfortable to carry, hold, and use. Also, the Kristin Ess 3-in-One Flat Iron takes slightly over a minute to heat up to its highest temperature of 440 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener
The Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener features some really cool features including unique flexing plates that conform to the shape of your hair to straighten it quickly and with less damage. Furthermore, you can straighten your hair on the go with the Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener because it can be used cordless for over 30 minutes. It takes only about half a minute to heat up to its highest temperature of 410 degrees.
- Remington Pro 1” Digital Heat Flat Iron
The Remington Pro 1” Digital Heat Flat Iron is a pretty solid straightener. Although, it is cheaper and feels lighter than the premium ones, but it is good enough to smoothly straighten the hair. You can easily buy the Remington Pro 1” Digital Heat Flat Iron online to straighten your hair.
- Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener
Although expensive, but what sets Dyson apart from most other flat irons is that it is a cordless straightener that has intelligent heat control and adjusts its temperature depending on the length, thickness, and texture of your hair. On top of that, it uses flexible copper plates that shape and gather hair, allowing the users to style with less heat and pressure on the hair strand.
Remington Straightener Prices in Pakistan
It is advisable to compare prices online before you buy the Remington Hair Straightener online. While you can Google the term “Remington Straightener Prices in Pakistan” to know the latest prices, you can also check the Remington prices here